1. Warranty on pressure cookers is provided by their respective manufacturers.
2. There is no warranty on parts prone to wear and tear, such as safety valves, handles, pressure regulators, sealing rings and gaskets.
Chef Pro 1 year limited warranty:1. This one year limited warranty for consumers only, from the date of original purchase. You are a consumer if you have bought the Chef Pro products for personal, family or household use. Except as otherwise required under applicable state law, this warranty is not available to retailers, other commercial buyers or owners and who have bought used product.
2. Chef Pro warrants their products to be free of defects in material or workmanship during normal household use for one year from the date of original purchase.
3. Limited warranty does not cover the cost of freight in to and out of service center.
4. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents or alterations to the product, or to damages incurred in transit, other than ordinary household use. This warranty does not apply to cords or plugs.
5. Your Chef Pro products have been manufactured to strict specifications and been designed for use with approved Chef Pro accessories only. This warranty expressly excludes any defects and damages caused by accessories or repair service other than those that have been authorized by Chef Pro.
6. The legal jurisdiction will be Middlesex county, NJ irrespective of place of transaction.
7. Chef Pro's decision on warranty and service will be final.
8. In the unlikely event, if your Chef Pro product proves to be defective in material or workmanship, we will repair free of charge within the warranty period.